THE NUDITY CELEBRITY, COSSY HAS RECENTLY GONE NUDE VIRAL ON THE INTERNET

 OJA
You must really remember when the nudity celebrity, COSSY, showcased her boobs last year, saying she wanted to shock her fans. Read the previous post below:
 Our dear Cossy, the lady with massive boobs, recently stepped out to celebrate Halloween with friends, and she took her own costume a little to far, by wear a cleavage exposing top, with no bra whatsoever and all her massive mammary gland bursting out at the top. In a recent chat with
Encomium Magazine, she tells us why?
“I just decided to look for a costume in my closet, just anything that appealed to me. It is an old school cloth. I have never worn it out of the house. I just decided to shock my fans with it. I really don’t care what people are saying about me. I just do what I am comfortable doing. I wore what I love. At times, I am tempted to show off my nipples because they are cute but I know I can never do that”

The so called nudity celebrity has recently gone nude viral on the internet these few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

About

Translate

Flag Counter

Follow us on Facebook

Blogroll