END TIME IS NEAR----Obeya Friday

Dear brothers and sisters, it is high time we repent from our sins. The end time is here already; the time when each and every one of us goes to where we deserve.

Where are you going to spend your eternity? Are you going to spend it in heaven or hell?

You can only answer this question if only you access and evaluate your doings since you were born till today; if your wrongs exceed your good (s), automatically you are heading to hell fire.


Brethren, do all your best to finish the race successfully. It would be very painful after all the wasted money, resources, time and energy while you were on Earth and at the end of the time you find yourself in hell fire.

If you really want to give your life to Christ and make Heaven, pray this short prayer with me:

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I know you died for my sins, I am very sorry for my sins that cost your life. Forgive me all my sins and draw me closer to yourself; come into my life, fill me with the spirit of sincerity and righteousness. Help me to overcome every day temptation, help me to have my place in the bossom of your holy throne on the last day in Jesus name. Amen.

Congratulation, if you have just prayed this prayer with me, you are a new person in Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

About

Translate

Flag Counter

Follow us on Facebook

Blogroll