Lionel Messi responds to Chelsea's reports

Champions League Draw For Adidas : News Photo

The 27-year-old Argentina international’s future at Barcelona has been the subject of speculation in recent weeks amid reports that he is unhappy at Camp Nou.
However, the four-time Ballon d’Or winner insists that he has no plans to quit the La Liga club.
“I have no intentions of leaving for any team, not Chelsea nor Manchester City,” Messi said.
“I’m tired of all the things that people have been saying. I didn’t ask the club to fire anyone. People make it out as if I run the club and that’s not how it is. I don’t ask anyone to make decisions.
“Everything that has been said is lies and I want people to know that, everything that has been said is false.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

About

Translate

Flag Counter

Follow us on Facebook

Blogroll